- Type of object
- Number of rooms
- 250 m2
- Number of balconies
- above-ground covered
- Date of completion
- 5000 m2
- Distance to the sea: 2 km
- Distance to the city centre: 4 km
- Distance to the airport: 48 km
- Distance to supermarket: 1000 m
- outdoor pool
- landscaping design
- closed territory
- outdoor lighting
- natural gas
- automatic watering the garden
Authentic stone villa built in the traditional Bodrum style. This place is very popular for Turkish and foreign families wishing to have a home in a quiet, relatively secluded area, and close to the infrastructure of the Yalikavak town. Rare Bodrum offer.
The house is located on a hillside in the traditional village Gökchebel, overlooking the Yalikavak Bay, in 10-minute drive from the Yalikavak town center, 5 minutes to the supermarket.
This three-storey villa has a very large private plot - 5000 sqm with a large private swimming pool and an orchard with a garden.
Inside the villa there is both modern and traditional features:
- An open plan living room, a working and music areas,
-Large kitchen with access to a shaded terrace with barbecue,
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a separate toilet and a cloakroom.
On the pool level there is a guest wing of one large room with a kitchenette and a shower bath. It can accommodate 3 or 4 people.
Yalikavak is located on the west side of the Bodrum Peninsula just 20 minutes' drive from Bodrum. The fishing village of Yalikavak in the past now is the one of the peninsula's most elite campuses.
New and fashionable Palmarina Bodrum is currently one of the most outstanding marinas along the Turkish coast. Here are some of the most luxurious yachts to the coast, as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many specialist shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of the best restaurants in Turkey. Despite significant improvements occur infrastructure Yalikavak still retains its natural charm. Thursday market day is a great opportunity to feel the real Turkey. There are also many small beaches, including two beach club Blue Flag.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills, which are spectacular views of the city and the nearby Aegean Sea.
- separate type of kitchen
- full set of furniture and equipment
- air conditioners
- high-quality ceramics and laminated parquet floors
- the walls are painted with waterproof satin paint
- walls are decorateted with details
- aluminium windows
- external blinds
- kitchen with built-in furniture
- washing machine
- hallway with built-in furniture
- walk-in closet
- high-quality sanitary ware installed in the bathrooms
- solar panels for water heating
- heating system with boiler and radiators
- high-quality stainless steel entrance door
- first-class interior wooden doors of special design
- terras covered with roof
- damp, thermal and sound insulation
- exclusive design
- to the sea
- to the pool